You will set our Chief up for success. This role is ideal for a savvy, resourceful and polished
professional. Our company is valued based: great people, up to great things.
If you are seeking a fast paced, but nurturing and friendly environment, this role may be for
- Reporting to the CEO
- Day to day management
- Minutes taking and follow up on items
- Calendar management: liaise with executives, staff and external parties for calendar
scheduling, checking for conflicts and advise of appointments ahead of time.
- Maintain administrative workflow – ensure documents are prepared and reviewed.
- Uphold continuity of work operations by documenting and communicating needed actions to executive; discovering irregularities and continuing needs – for example,
you’re able to look ahead at a changing schedule, noting who needs to know what by when.
- Support for speaking engagements as required – produce agendas, track invitations,
and create and distribute presentation materials for key meetings.
- Create and proofread internal and external mail communication and assist the Executive team with requests.
- Set up online calls and meetings.
- Work with team to prepare agendas and presentation for meetings.
- Reply to general information requests with accurate information and communicate with other members of the team effectively and in a timely manner.
- Project management
- Provide personal assistance, including calendar management and appointments, travel, etc
- Other duties as assigned
- High level of integrity
- Emotional intelligence and maturity
- High level of discretion and respect for confidentiality
- Ability to work confidentially, under pressure, and independently
- Strong work ethic
- Strong ability to anticipate needs
- Resourceful and adaptable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized
- Meticulous record keeping and high attention to detail
- Ability to keep up in a fast paced environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Minimum 3 years of Executive Assistant experience
- Familiar managing a busy calendar
- Proactive calendar management
- Strong capabilities with G-Suite, IOS apps, Hubspot and Zoom/Teams
This is a FULL TIME position.