If you are ready to bring your talent and technical skills to meet exciting and new challenges, we look forward to meeting you. We are an innovative company installing air and water filtration systems into commercial buildings and we have an opening for an experienced HVAC Technician. This role will allow you to work in an innovative and professional environment.
- Assistance with installing HVAC/Plumbing mechanical equipment to meet client’s requirements in both large and small projects.
- Consult on HVAC system and equipment design for a wide range of projects, and work with engineers, project managers, and construction professionals as needed to create and/or modify design parameters.
- Analyze HVAC systems and equipment when necessary to find inefficiencies or malfunctions and create solutions to optimize performance and increase the efficiency of operation.
- Design testing procedures and control equipment to accurately assess products and identify areas that require modification and further testing.
- Assistance with understanding project requirements, goals, design specifications, and operational environments in order to evaluate cost, feasibility, and implementation of new air and water filtration equipment.
- Analyze HVAC systems and equipment and create air and water solutionsDesign testing procedures and control equipment to accurately assess products and identify areas that require modification and further testing
- Support the system installers team electricians and maintenance personnel during all project phases
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- HVAC and plumbing experience, with familiarity with current building codes and standards
- LEED certification and Project Management experience
- Knowledge of green initiatives
- Ability to work in and lead teams
- Strong presence and presentation skills
- Complex problem solving skills
- Polished communication skills
- Attention to detail
Director of Product
This is a FULL TIME position
ABOUT CLEAR INC.:
Clear Inc. was founded to offer simple, clear, sustainable solutions to help individuals, businesses, and communities improve their health. We use cutting edge technology to create healthier indoor spaces that protect people and our environment