We are looking for a detail-oriented sales coordinator to contribute to the achievement of
sales targets by supporting the sales team, coordinating sales activities, and maintaining
good customer relationships. The sales coordinator’s responsibilities include supporting
sales, ensuring order satisfaction, coordinating with other departments, motivating staff,
handling administrative duties, and promoting customer satisfaction.
To be a successful sales coordinator, you should have excellent organizational,
administrative, and problem-solving skills. You should also possess strong communication,
interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Assist in correspondence, proposal preparations and developing presentation
- Research potential clients online including social media
- Schedule meetings by phone, email and assist with social media to provide stellar
customer service, engage and qualify potential clients.
- Assist in * Speaking engagement support – research the right opportunities, connect
with the right people, submit speaker kits and pitch talks
- send invitations, manage logistics, implement email campaigns, send follow up emails
- set up virtual conference platforms for virtual meetings and events, assist
participants before and after calls with any technical issues
- Assist in preparing presentation materials
- Format, proofread, edit, publish emails and newsletter
- Participate and engage in online meetings
- Other administrative and sales assistant duties as assigned
- Helping the sales team to improve their productivity by contacting customers to
arrange appointments and ensuring all Sales Representatives have high-quality,
up-to-date support material.
- Handling urgent calls, emails, and messages when sales representatives are
unavailable, answering customer queries, informing them of delays, arranging delivery
dates, and scheduling marketing events.
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure sales, marketing, queries, and
deliveries are handled efficiently.
- Developing and maintaining filing systems so as to maintain sales records, prepare
reports, and provide financial information to the finance department.
- Ensure that everyone you engage with experiences a personalized and positive
It’s important to you that your work has a positive impact. You have a minimum of 3 yrs of
administrative and sales assistant experience. You are a results-oriented, creative
problem-solver with a positive mindset. Your approach is confident and also tactful and
sensitive. You’re passionate about helping others and provide exceptional customer service.
You Also Demonstrate:
- A strong collaborative and enthusiastic communicator
- Excellent and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Able to set priorities and demonstrates good judgment
- Business acumen
- Friendly and work patiently with others to help them identify solutions
- Strong technology proficiency, enjoy learning new skills, software and a quick
- Systematic, focused on the specific tasks at hand and strong follow-up skills
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- Engage with others in a polished, inspiring and meaningful way
- Successful working cooperatively with others towards a goal as well as
- Resourceful, reliable and adaptable
- Your natural tendency is to be loyal
- Take pride in producing quality work and promptly follow-up
Intermediate or Advanced Proficiency
- Social Media Messaging – Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram and Twitter
- Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel and Google Suite (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Project Management software (Basecamp, Trello, Asana or equivalent)